Digital Executive (Paid Digital Media Specialist)
We’re offering an exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketing Executive to work with the agency’s broad hospitality client base, overseen by a Digital Marketing Manager. From the outset you will be responsible for implementing the digital marketing of a wide range of client campaigns across a variety of platforms, but most commonly PPC and social media paid advertising, as well as manage advertising budgets.
As this role is in our specialist digital team, please note this is not a client-facing role in our client account team, but is focused on the implementation of the digital platforms; from platform set-up, optimisation of paid advertising campaigns, data mining and reporting, and also working on SEO projects and CRM work. We’re looking for a person that loves numbers, who is a real digital geek, a spreadsheet fan, and someone that can draw analysis and dig deep into numbers.
The role requires an organised, analytical, hard-working, versatile person. You’ll need loads of energy and be able to remain positive and happy even when chasing deadlines under considerable pressure.
Our primary service offering is online marketing and as such competencies that include a mix of digital marketing techniques are essential. Specific experience with paid search, display & video advertising across different platforms; SEO and Google Analytics reporting, and email CRM is a distinct advantage.
Your role will include:
- Digital media planning and purchasing
- Implementation of multi-channel digital advertising campaigns (Search, Display & Social)
- SEO, local SEO and digital PR work
- Market research and gap analysis
- Reporting of digital marketing KPIs via Google Analytics
- Retrieval and analysis of campaign performance data
- Writing client-facing reports from said data
- Management of Email, CRM and Content Management Systems
Desired Skills & Experience
- Be organised, proactive, with a keen eye for detail and able to work in a team
- A general interest in and genuine enthusiasm for marketing & web technology
- An all-round understanding of digital marketing tools & techniques
- Have strong analytical skills and be able to provide actionable insights
- Good working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Good working knowledge of PPC, particularly Google Adwords
- Good working knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation
- Dedication to gaining great ROI from our client’s advertising budgets
- Excellent standard of written English skills
- Digital marketing agency experience an advantage
- 1-2 years minimum experience a distinct advantage
- Be open-minded and sociable with a lively personality
Oh, and you must love eating, drinking and having fun!
If you fulfil all the requirements above and think you’d be a good fit for Ignite please email your cover letter and CV to Lorna at firstname.lastname@example.org
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Sign up and we'll send you select articles we think you'll like