Marketing & Account Executive
The role requires a personably, organised, analytical, creative, hard-working and versatile person. You’ll need loads of energy and be able to remain positive and happy even when chasing deadlines under considerable pressure.We’re offering this exciting opportunity for an executive or junior-level marketing professional to work with the agency’s broad hospitality client base, overseen by a Marketing & Account Manager. From the outset you will be responsible for implementing the digital marketing mix across a wide range of clients and a variety of platforms, so a wide base of marketing knowledge is essential.
Our primary service offering is online marketing and as such competencies that include a mix of digital marketing techniques are beneficial. Specific experience with paid search, display & video advertising across different platforms; SEO and Google Analytics reporting is a distinct advantage.
The role will include:
- Implementation of digital advertising campaigns including Search, Display and Social
- SEO, local SEO & digital PR work
- Retrieval and analysis of marketing data
- Writing client-facing reports from said data
- Marketing budgeting
- Advertising & website copywriting
- Email marketing and database management
- Client account management and liaison
- Website structure planning, site mapping and wireframing
- Management of website updates
- General client account administration
- Brand management and creative input
Desired Skills & Experience
- Minimum 1 years marketing experience
- An all-round basic understanding of digital marketing tools & techniques
- Be organised, proactive with a keen eye for detail and able to work in a team
- Basic knowledge of Pay-Per-Click advertising, particularly Google Adwords
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation
- Basic knowledge of Google Analytics
- A general interest in and genuine enthusiasm for marketing & web technology, specifically marketing in the digital space
- Excellent standard of written English skills and the ability to write creative copy
- Be open-minded and sociable with a lively personality
- Dedication to gaining great ROI from our client’s advertising budgets
- Agency experience an advantage
Oh, and you must love eating, drinking & having fun!
If you fulfil all the requirements above and would like to apply please send a cover letter and CV to Lorna at firstname.lastname@example.org
NO AGENCIES PLEASE!
Sign up and we'll send you select articles we think you'll like