Marketing & Account Manager
We are looking for an enthusiastic and well experienced Marketing & Account Manager to join our growing team. You will be responsible for planning and implementing the marketing for your own set of clients, as well as managing a small team of managers and executives.
The role requires a personable, organised, analytical, creative, pro-active and versatile person. You’ll need loads of energy and be able to remain positive and in-control even when juggling deadlines under considerable pressure.
We’re offering this role to a more experienced Account Manager capable of taking on the agency’s broad hospitality client base, overseen by our Account Director. From the outset you will develop and implement digital marketing across a wide range of clients and a variety of platforms, so a wide base of marketing knowledge, website development experience and enthusiasm for learning is essential.
Our primary service offering is digital marketing and as such competencies that include a mix of digital marketing techniques are essential; specifically experience with paid search, social & video advertising across different platforms, SEO and Google Analytics reporting.
Most importantly you need to genuinely enjoy working with people; this role is primarily about servicing our clients and involves a significant amount of time talking to them – on the phone and in person. The ideal candidate should naturally be in their comfort zone when dealing with people; able to communicate with ease, provide confident client counsel, deal with difficult situations, and lead meetings independently.
The role will include:
- Client account management and liaison
- Strategically driving your accounts forward, delivering ROI for your clients
- Ensuring all work is completed to agency standards and timelines
- Maintaining profitability for the agency
- Pipeline management and driving new business
- Project management of new website development and ongoing management of websites and updates
- Website structure planning, site-mapping and wireframing
- Planning & implementation of digital advertising campaigns
- Understanding of SEO techniques
- Social media marketing
- Retrieval and analysis of marketing data
- Writing insight-driven reports and presenting to clients
- Advertising & website copywriting
- Email marketing and database management
- Brand management and creative input
- Leading and participating in workshops with clients centred around branding, website experiences and multi-channel campaigns
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum 4+ years marketing experience and at least 2 years at management level
- Ability to communicate confidently with senior clients (written & verbally)
- Agency experience essential
- Experience managing a team
- An all-round basic understanding of digital marketing tools & techniques
- Be organised, proactive with a keen eye for detail and able to work in a team
- Good knowledge of Pay-Per-Click advertising, particularly Google Adwords
- Good knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics
- A general interest in and genuine enthusiasm for marketing & web technology, specifically marketing in the digital space
- Excellent standard of written English skills and the ability to write creative copy
- Experience working with hospitality clients preferred
- Be open-minded and sociable with a lively personality
- Dedication to gaining great ROI from our client’s advertising budgets
Oh, and you must love eating, drinking & having fun!
If you fulfil all the requirements above and would like to apply please send a cover letter and CV to email@example.com
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Sign up and we'll send you select articles we think you'll like