Part-Time Ignite Marketing & New Business Exec
We are looking for a Marketing & New Business Executive to join our growing team to support our own marketing activity. The role is initially offered as a part-time, temporary 6-month contract of 3 days per week, but this may be reviewed in future and could quite easily evolve into a full time or permanent position. (The previous person who took up this roll is now our Creative Strategist!)
Overseen by our CEO and working closely with our Managing Director and Creative Strategist, from the outset you will be responsible for delivering marketing for Ignite and assisting with new business proposals.
Activity will primarily centre around digital marketing channels, social media, search and content marketing techniques. We are keen to significantly grow our social audiences and blog content whilst also testing video and podcast mediums, amongst other tactics. Supporting new business with new business proposals and pitch decks is also an important aspect of the role.
We require someone with excellent writing skills and a good understanding of blogging, social marketing channels and their various opportunities. Specific experience with search, social & video advertising, SEO and Google Analytics reporting is a distinct advantage. The role requires real creative flair and an instinctive understanding of what may attract potential customers for the agency.
In summary, the role will include:
- Social media & content marketing strategy & planning
- Digital marketing budgeting
- Regular social posting
- Blog writing and management of team blog schedule
- Analytics reporting using data from Google Analytics & social platforms
- Social media advertising, supported by our digital team
- Search PPC & remarketing advertising, supported by our digital team
- Digital PR & SEO link development
Desired Skills & Experience
- Minimum 1-2 years social media, digital & content marketing experience
- Digital marketing agency experience an advantage
- Creative flair
- Excellent standard of written English skills and the ability to write engaging copy
- An all-round basic understanding of digital marketing tools & techniques
- Be organised, pro-active with a keen eye for detail
- A general interest in and genuine enthusiasm for marketing & web technology
- Be able to demonstrate CHAD
- Be open-minded and sociable with a lively personality
Oh, and you must love eating, drinking & having fun!
Freelance contract with Initial Term of 6 Months for 3 days / week working from our office near King’s Cross, London.
Contract rates negotiable on application and dependent on experience.
If this sounds like a good fit for you please send a cover letter and CV to Paul at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign up and we'll send you select articles we think you'll like