Cafe Giardino Case Study
Ignite has worked closely with Cafe Giardino since 2002. During this time Ignite has offered continued support and development to the branded chain, which now boasts over 50 units throughout the UK.
- Strategically rebrand, re-position and promote Cafe Giardino after a management takeover.
- Continually add greater depth to the brand and develop promotional strategies.
- Identify an ideal market positioning and develop a new brand identity
- Provide in-store brand communications, POS material, website and membership programmes
- Develop marketing strategy to entrench customer loyalty and engage more market
- Ensure all cross-selling techniques are implemented
- Company secured £70m private equity deal
- Aggressive roll-out campaign now underway with 50 more units planned over the next 5 years
- Increase in sales as a result of suggestive selling techniques
- Immediate positive customer and employee response to new branding
- 'The Garden Club' campaign received over 9000 database sign ups