Marketing & Account Executive
We are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing & Account Executive to join our growing team.
The role requires a personable, organised, analytical, creative, hard-working and versatile person. You’ll need loads of energy and be able to remain positive and happy even when chasing deadlines under considerable pressure.
We’re offering this exciting opportunity for an executive or junior-level marketing professional to work with the agency’s broad hospitality client base, overseen by one of our Marketing & Account Managers. From the outset you will be responsible for implementing the digital marketing mix across a wide range of clients and a variety of platforms, so a wide base of marketing knowledge is essential.
Our primary service offering is online marketing and as such competencies that include a mix of digital marketing techniques are beneficial. Specific experience with paid social media advertising, search PPC, display & video advertising across different platforms; SEO and Google Analytics reporting is a distinct advantage.
The role will include:
- Client account management and liaison
- Planning digital advertising campaigns including Search, Display and Social
- Management of website updates
- Retrieval and analysis of marketing data
- Writing reports using data
- Managing advertising budgets
- Advertising & website copywriting
- Email marketing and database management
- Website planning; site mapping and wireframing
- General client account administration
- Brand management and creative input
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 1 years marketing experience
- An all-round basic understanding of digital marketing tools & techniques
- Be organised, proactive with a keen eye for detail and able to work in a team
- Basic knowledge of Pay-Per-Click advertising, particularly Google Adwords
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation
- Basic knowledge of Google Analytics
- A general interest in and genuine enthusiasm for marketing & web technology, specifically marketing in the digital space
- Excellent standard of written English skills and the ability to write creative copy
- Be open-minded and sociable with a lively personality
- Dedication to gaining great ROI from our client’s advertising budgets
- Agency experience an advantage
Oh, and you must love eating, drinking & having fun!
If you fulfil all the requirements above and would like to apply please send a cover letter and CV to Lorna at email@example.com
NO AGENCIES PLEASE!
Sign up and we'll send you select articles we think you'll like