Marketing & Account Manager
We are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing & Account Manager to join our growing team. You will be responsible for the marketing for your own set of clients, devising and implementing multi-channel campaigns across a variety of platforms.
The role requires an organised, analytical, creative, hard-working and versatile person. You’ll need loads of energy and be able to remain positive and happy even when chasing deadlines under considerable pressure.
We’re offering this role to an account manager capable of taking on the agency’s broad hospitality client base, overseen by our Account Director. From the outset you will develop and implement digital marketing across a wide range of clients and a variety of platforms, so a wide base of marketing knowledge and enthusiasm for learning is essential.
Our primary service offering is online marketing and as such competencies that include a mix of digital and marketing techniques are beneficial. Specific experience with search, social & video advertising across different platforms, SEO and Google Analytics reporting is a distinct advantage.
The role will include:
- Client account management and liaison
- Strategically driving your accounts forward, earning ROI for your clients and for the agency
- Management of websites and updates
- Implementation of digital advertising campaigns
- SEO, local SEO & digital PR work
- Social media marketing
- Retrieval and analysis of marketing data
- Writing insight-driven reports and presenting to clients
- Advertising & website copywriting
- Email marketing and database management
- Website structure planning, site-mapping and wire-framing
- Brand management and creative input
- Leading and participating in workshops with clients centred around branding, website experiences and multi-channel campaigns
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum 4+ years marketing experience
- Agency experience preferred
- An all-round basic understanding of digital marketing tools & techniques
- Be organised, proactive with a keen eye for detail and able to work in a team
- Good basic knowledge of Pay-Per-Click advertising, particularly Google Adwords
- Good basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation
- Good basic knowledge of Google Analytics
- A general interest in and genuine enthusiasm for marketing & web technology, specifically marketing in the digital space
- Excellent standard of written English skills and the ability to write creative copy
- Experience working with hospitality clients preferred
- Be open-minded and sociable with a lively personality
- Dedication to gaining great ROI from our client’s advertising budgets
Oh, and you must love eating, drinking & having fun!
If you fulfil all the requirements above and would like to apply please send a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Sign up and we'll send you select articles we think you'll like